Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking strong Junior to Mid-Level Network Engineers for an exciting role in located in Phoenix (85021).
This role is a long term contract and is located in an secured, enterprise environment.
Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
• Preferred but not required - active Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Must be able to pass a drug and background check as well as a client background check
• Network Engineer with 3+ yrs experience in large scale corporate Networking environment
• This resource will be a Level 2/3 Networking Engineer with capabilities in Network Engineering and some Architecture
Technical Skill Set:
• Route/Switch experience with Juniper, Cisco, Arista hardware. (More emphasis on Juniper than Cisco, but either is fine as long as they are willing to learn)
• Experience with F5 Load balancers a plus
• Primarily Palo Alto Firewall and utilizing Panorama within environment
• L2 and L3 Network Implementation
• Required to know OSPF for routing, and strong layer 2 foundation specifically as it relates to SCADA networks
Work Environment on Client Site:
• Able to follow a strict change control process within ServiceNow and ITIL standards - client environment is tightly controlled
• Working with Project Managers - key resource to design/architect and deploy complex multi-site network projects
• Must be able to communicate technical and project details with others concisely and effectively
• Must be able to pass a background check to be eligible to work at client site.
• Solid understanding of network design and implementation in enterprise environments
• Comprehension of networking concepts including network design principles, data flow determination, routing, switching, VLANs, IP addressing, spanning-tree, etc.
• Solid understanding of network utility services including TFTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, SYSLOG, etc.
• Understanding of advanced networking technologies and solutions including IPV6, MPLS, BGP, HSRP, OSPF, multicast, policy-based routing, ether-channel, QoS, traffic-shaping, load balancing, VPN tunnels, WAN Optimization, etc.
• Understanding of advanced data center networking technologies and solutions including Nexus 7000 series data center switches, Arista switches, ACE and Firewall Services Modules, ASR WAN routers
• Demonstrated performance in a large-scale enterprise technical work environment with minimum of 5 years of direct industry experience as described above
Travel in client service area (Arizona state) may be occasionally required
Shift hours: 8 AM to 5 PM local time Monday-Friday, no weekends, no overtime
• A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Candidates should have a desire to gain technical skills through advanced certifications or other similar achievements.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Required
** Cloud experience a plus (Amazon AWS / Microsoft Azure)
**Network automation in progress, experience would be helpful
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,