JOIN THE CYBERCORE TECHNOLOGIES TEAM.
We are Growing! Bring your technical capabilities, enthusiasm, and Team Focus.
Seeking Candidates for a Network Engineer (CCNP) Opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
====ship or Permanent Residency required due to Clearance/Security/Government needs.
- This position may require from 25% to 50% travel to various domestic customer locations.
- Generate network requirements of remote customer offices, campus buildings, and Data Centers.
- Analyze current network configurations and determine implementation requirements.
- Configure routing protocols, complex switch networks, and Fabric Path configurations
- Prepare network equipment for deployment by loading appropriate software and configuration setting according to pre-engineered design templates.
- Assemble required equipment, cables, adapters, etc. and arrange delivery to site for installation.
- Upgrade configuration of existing network equipment to support new features and functions.
- Work with field installation contractors while they are on-site and provide all technical details to complete installations.
- Continually review the customer's network and practices looking for opportunities to enhance network functionality, performance and reliability.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential network products or technical solutions.
- Test LAN/WAN and WLAN equipment software (i.e.: IOS, NXOS)
- Contribute to the development of network documentation, including diagrams, standards, specifications and operating procedures.
- Monitor for opportunities to enhance the customer network/system performance or reliability.
- Monitor for opportunities to improve the customer service delivery practices.
- Perform on-going management of network installation and upgrade projects and maintain deployment schedules.
- Provide guidance to team members and provide status metrics to Government customer
- Provide third-level support and troubleshooting of network problems. Periodically provide after-hours and weekend support.
- Maintain and expertise in applicable areas of network and computer hardware and software technology.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- ====ship or Permanent Residency required due to Clearance/Security/Government needs.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 3 years of relative experience, OR 9 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent level of Cisco Certification
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on network experience configuring routing protocols and switching configurations in Data Centers with 600+ locations and 2 Data Centers and 1000+ locations networks.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
At CyberCore, Our Goal is to Maintain a Healthy Work-Life Balance and Provide Interesting Work Supporting Our Nation’s Security. CyberCore is Proud to Offer: Competitive Salaries; Generous leave packages; Education Reimbursement and Bonuses for Completing Certifications; Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for Team Members and Families; Social and Philanthropic Events Celebrating Our Team and Giving Back to Our Community. For more information on CyberCore Technologies, go to www.cybercoretech.com
CyberCore Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, National Origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.