At SACRUM Technologies, what we do here changes your WORLD!
Come let's make it happen! You won't go wrong- We only believe in building great teams TOGETHER to deliver great results.
.Net developer role
- 6-8 years working with C#. Net, legacy system implementation, active coding, system testing and SIT. Must have build an API and should have hands on experience. Should have worked with automation of deploying code. Need people who are senior enough to do issue resolution. Must be self-sufficient and a self-starter.
- Leads and participates with the development of enterprise-level information technology solutions by analyzing, coding, testing, and implementing new software and by modifying/enhancing existing software applications.
- Leads design/coding sessions, develops solutions, and implements solutions as part of a team.
- Performs complex analyses of system requirements and of existing business processes and information systems.
- Assists with communicating the design and resolving technical/design conflicts as they occur.
- Coordinates closely with business analysts and users to determine requirements. Reviews systems under development and related documentation. Leads the resolution of customer issues and responses to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participates in the development of software. Contributes and assists principal engineers in advanced systems planning, scheduling and implementation. Mentors and fosters growth of peers and team members.
- May work on-call shifts on a rotation basis.