Title: Microsoft Teams Consultant
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Hybrid (Atlanta, GA/ Houston, TX/ Chicago, IL/ New York, NY)
- The Enterprise Workplace Collaboration team provides global, highly available Collaborative technologies that are critical to enabling our business to succeed.
- We invest in new technologies that will continue to deliver value to our business partners while improving our position in the market.
- This position is for our Global Engineering Team in Unified Communications to provide technical expertise in the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, and support of the company’s Unified Communications and Collaborative services environment, with the latest in cutting-edge capabilities.
- This role demands to identify and resolve issues, improve system functionality, effective incident, change, and proactive problem management, drive/handle major incidents, develop.
- Additionally, this position is responsible for researching the latest in Infrastructure and Unified Communication technologies, assisting a global team of engineering peers to design technologies with the company’s growth strategy in mind.
- The person in this position is also responsible for providing world-class technology service on Unified Communication and Collaborative Technologies and supporting them to enable a true 24x7 global business model.
A minimum of 10+ years of Unified Communication and Collaborative Services infrastructure experience
• Proven, real world work experience in Unified Communications and Collaborative technologies and basic Technology security principles
• Practical experience in application infrastructure design, configuration, and operational handover
• Background in a client-prioritized, service-oriented environment is key
• Experience in Financial Services or other regulated industry sectors is preferred, but not essential