A financial organization in Plano is looking to hire a Network Engineer to join their Infrastructure team. They are looking for someone with strong Cisco expertise and strong experience with Load Balancers. You will be working with Citrix Netscaler and eventually doing a migration to F5. You will also be working heavily with Cisco routers and switches as well as ASA firewalls. You will also be creating site to site VPNs and setting up VLANs.
They are looking for someone who can do project work as well as day to day network maintenance. You will be also do network installations, upgrades, and migrations. They want someone who is self-motivated but can also be a team player.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 Years in a Network Focused Role
- Cisco Catalyst Switch Experience
- Strong Experience with Routing Protocols, BGP, EIGRP
- ASA Firewall Expertise
- Strong Load Balancing Experience, Citrix Netscaler, F5
- Network Project Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cisco Certifications, CCNA, CCNP
- SD-WAN Experience
- Server Knowledge
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Project Work, installs, upgrades, migrations
- 40% Day to Day Network Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100-120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Strong Benefits Package with little out of pocket
- 401k Options - 4% match
- Remote Work Flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.