Job Description: Remote Infra Trouble shooting, Design & Solution. Hands on experience but not limited on Cisco devices. Willingness to work on rotational shifts, hands on working experience on MS office like Outlook, Excel, word, managing multiple monitoring screens and having fundamentals common Service Desk Tool like Remedy & Service Now.
Also candidate will responsible for below mentioned tasks:
- Handling Escalated Calls, Capacity Management, Problem Management, documentation of root cause analysis and assessment of problems reported via problem management process.
- Changes in the network environment should be assessed and approved by L3 through proper change management process.
- Bandwidth Consultancy Report.
- Imparting Technical training to L2 and L1 engineers.
- Diving into New Technologies for solving/fulfilling requirements to Customer as well HCL.
- New Project Transition.
- Preparation of Network Audit & Consultancy Report for assigns Customers in coordination with respective AM and L2 Team.
- RUN book preparation and changing the low level design in co-ordination with stakeholders.
- Creation of reachability for new on-board.