Job ID: 2118350 Location:
WARREN , MI , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
Interim SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC has a potential opportunity for a Network Integration/C5ISR Engineer to support the U.S. Army Military Ground Vehicle Systems. The work will be located in Warren, MI. This position is contingent upon contract award with an anticipated start date November 2022.
The C5ISR Engineer will provide the technical management and leadership of a multi-disciplined engineering team who provide systems engineering support; software development and integration; and technical services supporting multiple projects for C5ISR systems, Intelligence systems software, and Artificial Intelligence capabilities.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Perform and provide direct technical support to multiple projects.
- Coordinates technical project requirements for hardware/software design, development, integration, test and evaluation, deployment, and sustainment.
- Ensure that each project is adhering to sound engineering processes and principles in the development, production, integration, test and sustainment of products for our customers and is compliance with company policies, procedures, and quality standards.
- Maintains cognizance over technical activities across multiple projects.
- Communicate with government leadership, SAIC and GVSC technical leads and engineers, and Project Managers, to lead, guide, monitor, and report the technical performance of multiple engineering projects.
- Provide technical expertise, engineering concepts/processes, and write proposal efforts.
- Perform in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments and collaborative/team settings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Physics, or Math from an accredited college or university. A Master's degree in any of the preceding disciplines may be substituted for one year of general experience.
A minimum of 5 years' experience in the following:
- Design, development, integration, test, and lifecycle management of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) capabilities and associated capability set components on GVSC supported systems.
- Integrate GVSC supported systems to the Global Information Grid (GIG) Technical Profiles (GTP) and meet Net Ready-Key Performance Parameters and Common Operating Environment (COE) compliance.
- Coordinate and facilitate obtaining Army Interoperability Certification and Authority to Operate for GVSC supported systems.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are needed to handle multiple task/projects and to work independently.
- Effective written and oral communication skills are also required to work well with all levels of staff and managers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- The ideal candidate is expected to be self-motivated, highly organized, and detail oriented and possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Can start work with Interim Secret Clearance
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.