**All resumes will remain strictly confidential.
The candidate should be proficient in the concepts of zone-based firewalling. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience with Fortigate firewalls and 2 years of experience with Juniper SRX firewalls within the past 5 years, preferably including migrating services from SRX to Fortigate.
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing and managing enterprise stateful zone-based firewalls.
- Recent experience (within last 2 years) migrating services between firewalls from different vendors, preferably from Juniper SRX to Fortigate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical staff and managers.
- Self-starter, with strong organizational and task management skills.
- Stringent record keeping & documentation skills in all areas of network diagramming, provisioning, troubleshooting, and change control.
- Evidence of an ability to work as a member of a project team and can effectively work with support vendors.
- Experience in creating and update network diagrams using Visio.
- Experience with configuring routing on Fortigate firewalls, preferably OSPF and BGP.
- Experience with site to site VPNs, SSL inspection, and other “next-gen” firewall inspection features.
- Experience managing enterprise FortiGate firewall clusters using Fortimanager
- Experience troubleshooting problems with a network-centric approach, utilizing the OSI model as a framework.
- Ability to troubleshoot under stressful conditions.