***Please, no third parties***
***Only Southern California candidates will be considered***
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and administer enterprise network infrastructure, including maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems.
Implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including Wireless Controllers and Access Points (Aruba), Firewalls (Palo Alto), Routers (Cisco), and Switches (Cisco).
- Perform disaster recovery operations; protect data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replace faulty equipment as necessary.
- Collaborate closely with users to identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
- Play an integral role to monitor and analyze, conduct performance tuning, troubleshooting, and escalate problems to vendor as necessary.
- Educate and communicate end-users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support as required.
- Gather requirements for budgets, expenses, and ROI statements to support projects.
- Stay up-to-date on industry latest tools and technologies.
- Protect organization's values by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience administering and supporting a corporate network environment.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Solid experience in network design and implementation, troubleshooting, configuration, and performance tuning.
- The highest level of customer service skills and mindset.
- Proven ability tracking expenses and managing projects.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Information Systems or related field is preferred.
- Industry certifications are preferred (CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, etc.).
tags: network engineer, cisco engineer, network administrator, network architect, system engineer, systems engineer, system administrator, systems administrator
San Diego, CA, 92142