Job#: 1286588 Job Description:
We are looking for a junior-to-midlevel Network Engineer for an Opportunity with one of our clients here in the Richmond Area.
The ideal candidate must be able to work on site at the Richmond office on weekdays and on Sunday's as needed, plus be available to assist in troubleshooting after hours as required.**If interested, please email your resume to Riley at **Network EngineerPreferred Qualifications/Skills:
Network Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- HPE / Aruba switch working experience.
- Cisco router working experience.
- Juniper / Mist WLAN working experience.
- HPE Silver Peak SD WAN working experience.
- IP addressing working experience.
- Hands-on LAN cabling experience.
- Circuit provisioning experience.
- Data network troubleshooting experience.
- Establishes and maintains network performance.
- Builds net configurations and connections.
- Troubleshoots network problems.
- IP address auditing.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration and directing system installation.
- Defines, documents, and enforces system standards.
- Maximizes performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades.
- Configures router.
- Updates data servers and network equipment.
- Collaborates with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at