Job Title: Systems Analyst Advisor
Location: Atlanta, GA. 30308
Estimation Duration : 5 Months Contract
Priimary duties may include, but are not limited to: Defines functional, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system. Creates and performs feature testing and determines environmental needs. Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business. Partners with business , architecture and infrastructure and oversees all service levels to ensure business area satisfaction. In depth knowledge of tools utilized. Works with the IT learning organization to mentor and assist in training initiatives and performs estimates for application functionality enhancements. Proactively works with stakeholders to identify future system opportunities and enhancements. Develops use cases. Requires BA/BS in information systems or related field; 6 or more years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Certifications preferred.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- 2+ years of experience in a people management role leading a team of systems analyst of 10 or more people
- 8+ years of hands on experience in a system analyst role
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with business stakeholders in US
- Strong experience in conducting root cause analysis with IT stakeholder and documenting assessment and presenting updates to leadership and executive audience
- Hands on experience conducting JAD sessions with multiple stakeholders Business and IT
- Hands on technical experience in requirements elicitation process.
- Strong working knowledge of requirements gathering, drafting and managing change requests/requirements document using Anthem s standardized process.
- Strong working experience in medium to large scale enterprise applications.
- Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and internal and/or external customers.
- Experience working with Mainframe, ETL tools, SQL, and Informatica (preferred),
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILL SET
- Certified PAHM professional. Working knowledge of mainframe and Informatica technologies.
- Total professional experience: 8+ years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.