CoStar provides industry professionals and consumers of commercial real estate and apartments with critical knowledge to explore and complete transactions by offering the most comprehensive, timely and standardized information on commercial real estate and apartments and the right innovative tools to be able to effectively utilize that information.
We are looking for a network engineer to join our team of engineers to manage the network backbone that spans 6 global data centers, 80+ offices worldwide, over 4300 servers and 3 public clouds to support web applications, like apartments.com, Loopnet.com, which are used by millions of customers every day.
You are a self-starter, love the challenge of solving problems, building solutions to help the company scale. You use leading edge hardware, software defined networking, cloud networks, and traditional networking to work on a variety of challenging and innovative projects. You are motivated to help yourself and the team grow.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelors in Computer Science or related Field
* One or more relevant certifications such as CCNP, CCIE, CCSA, CCSE, CCMSE JNCIE, VCP-NV, F5-CA, F5-CTS, F5-CSE, ACMA, ACMP, ACMX, ACDX, etc
* Experience with Next Generation firewalls
* Experience supporting enterprise wifi across multiple locations
* Experience in load balancing with local and global traffic management solutions
* 3+ year of relevant experience in networking technologies, not limited to TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, STP, HSRP, PPP, NAT, QoS, SNMP, VoIP, ACLs
* Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting Cisco network devices.
* Experience with internal and external DNS
* Experience with IP Address Management (IPAM) systems such as InfoBlox, Solarwinds, etc.
* Experience with monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, SCOM, Keynote, AppDynamics, Nagios
* Experience in network security including: Device Hardening, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Firewalls, and IPSec, vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection
* Experience in network protocol analyzers/sniffers.
* Knowledge of all types of circuits - P2P, Dark and Lit Fiber, MPLS, WAN, MAN, PRIs
* Knowledge of heterogeneous networking components along with knowledge of routing/ switching involving 1000s of VLANs.
You will have a chance to work with the following technologies:
* Firewall technologies including - CheckPoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto, and Cisco ASA Firepower
* Cisco Nexus switches - 9Ks, 7Ks, 5Ks, 3Ks, FEXs
* Load balancers and traffic managers - F5 BIGIP LTM and GTM, Akamai, Amazon ELB
* SSL VPN solutions - Junos, CheckPoint, Microsoft Direct Access
* Cloud networking - Amazon Direct Connect, AWS VPC, Azure ExpressRoute
* Software Defined Networking (SDN) - VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, Amazon VPC
* Private and Public clouds - VMware VCloud Air, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Akamai
* Lead the implementation of an entire network stack (switches, routers, firewalls, wireless, phone) in support of new office openings
* Corporate VPN with multi-factor biometric authentication
* Architect horizontal scale out firewall solution for 1000-s of VMs
* Architect global traffic management across redundant CDNs and multi-active data centers
* Support operations for over 600 physical network appliances and 1000-s of virtual nodes
* Triage tickets related to data centers, Internet applications, and worldwide office connectivity across switches, routers, firewalls, and VPN
* Respond to automated monitors and alerts to troubleshoot issues networks
* Deploy and support-routing, switching, firewall, and traffic management environments for 50 market leading Internet sites that serve millions of visitors
* Secure and manage over 80 worldwide office locations supporting both onsite and remote users
* Position requires participation in a 24x7 on-call rotation and off hour's maintenance windows
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing