This role will be responsible for providing Tier 3 support for network systems Enterprise wide. This includes routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, remote access services, security services, load balancers, cloud connectivity, cloud infrastructure management and associated network management tools.
• Data network, design, installation, deployment, and maintenance.
• Tier 3 support and troubleshooting network-based issues
• Network support during maintenance windows
• Participate in product evaluation, selection, and deployment of emerging technologies.
• Support other Engineers in managing corporate IT infrastructure including LAN, WAN, VPN Portal, network security wireless backbone, VoIP telephony and cloud connectivity.
• Support Application Development and Load and Performance teams in troubleshooting and optimizing application performance
• Manage partner network VPNs and other external sourced connectivity.
• Document layers of network architecture, infrastructure components, standards and SOP’s.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science IT Management or equivalent through a combination of education and work experience.
• Strong experience network troubleshooting in large complex networks.
• Strong experience in IP packet level decoding and analysis
• 5 plus years’ experience with LAN/WAN switching, routing and protocols
• Strong knowledge of network security and firewall concepts (hardware - ASA/ACL/Proxy/ISE/F5 Big IP)
• Strong skills with Cisco IOS, XOS and NXOS
• Experience with F5 load balancers and APM
• Experience with technologies such as NSX or ACI
• Experience with cloud providers and cloud based network services
• Strong self-management skills including, organization, time management and prioritization
• Ability to prioritize rapidly shifting priorities and workloads.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and customer service skills
• Working knowledge of SSL VPNs on Cisco ASA's.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact