The Enterprise Technology Practice works with clients to transform their technology services and operations and provide enterprise-wide service transformation. Working with CIO, Technology Executives, Services Owners, and their teams to establish an operating model for technology based on the implications of NextGen and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology and the operational expectations of an organization.
Work you'll do
The Network Engineer will report to the Manager of the Data Center Operations. The Network Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the architecture and engineering of the LAN, WAN, and intranet within the clients system.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the network architecture by designing system configuration; directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizing network performance.
- Implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers.
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies.
- Collaborating with third party support and service vendors to ensure that the network remains operational.
Our Enterprise Technology (EnTech) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
- MUST hold a current Secret clearance and be eligible for Top Secret upgrade
- 3+ years of network engineering experience supporting a three tiered IT Infrastructure (web, application, and database)
- MUST be able to commute to Quantico, VA on a daily basis
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- BS degree in IT or equivalent degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.