One of the most well-recognized, tech-driven hedge funds is looking to expand out the capabilities of their network infrastructure using the latest routing and SDN technologies. The team is seeking network engineers to take full ownership of the daily operations of their network infrastructure, with a focus on implementing and supporting sophisticated cloud-native solutions.
- Design and implement next-gen network devices, protocols, and systems, fully integrating them into pre-existing infrastructure systems
- Investigate and explore cloud-native network services, evaluating their uses and limitations in achieving business needs
- Design and implement core network services, messaging, and authentication systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex networking issues, implementing new solutions, improvements, or automated processes as necessary
- 2+ years of enterprise network experience
- Deep undestanding of networking devices (e.g., Cisco, Palo Alto, or other similar vendors), systems, and tooling
- Knowledge of routinng protocols and common topologies (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, etc)
- Hands-on experience with automation, using Python, Ansible, and/or other products
- Strong knowledge around scripting and/or programming
- Expert troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience with SDN protocols and solutions are a big plus!