Title: Network Engineer
Location: McLean, VA
Type: Contract to Perm
Job #: JP4839171119
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for a Network Engineer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
This position is technical oriented and focused on supporting internal staff running client environments and projects on the BAH CSN Network. This includes responding to support/trouble tickets and performing change requests for environments. You will perform primarily troubleshooting network related issues or outages and ensuring change requests keep a reasonable security posture while enabling client work to be completed. Requirements:
- 3+ years network experience
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot the following devices: Cisco ASA, Cisco Nexus Switches, Cisco Catalyst Switches, Cisco ISR and ASR routers
- Ability to troubleshoot/manipulate the following functions: BGP, EIGRP, P2P VPN, ACLs, VRF, Network flow, Layers 1-4
- Effective and clear communication skills, customer expectation management, requirement gathering, ability to simplify technical explanation
- Check Point Firewall, Mellanox Switches, F5 Proxy/VPN, Cisco ACI
- GetVPN, SSL VPN, AWS/Azure VPN, OSPF
- Documentation talent, technical writing, diagramming
- Any network related certifications
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs