Job Description pureIntegration
is seeking a Network Engineer IV (Cisco, Arista, Juniper)
to provide network & cloud engineering support for the wireless engineering team's Technology Development Testbed. This role will involve the design, deployment, and administration of private cloud/server and supporting routing/switching infrastructure spanning data centers, labs, and outdoor field environments. This role requires strong working knowledge of Linux, OpenStack private cloud, and TCP/IP networking technologies. Role reports to the Testbed Architect & Operations Manager.
This is a hands-on position in Philadelphia, PA and requires to be within reasonable commuting distance. Location:
Philadelphia, PAWork Arrangement:
Contract - contract through 12/31/2021 with strong possibility of extension for 2022Work Authorization:
GC, USCIT - We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C Responsibilities:
- Provide network & cloud engineering support for the wireless engineering team's Technology Development Testbed.
- Design, deployment, and administration of private cloud/server and supporting routing/switching infrastructure spanning data centers, labs, and outdoor field environments.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience 5+ years of experience in system design and architecture.
- 5+ years of experience as a Linux Administrator with advance administration knowledge of Ubuntu or comparable distros.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux, OpenStack private cloud, and TCP/IP networking technologies.
- Good working design, deployment and administration knowledge OpenStack and Kubernetes.
- Excellent scripting skills, using bash and Python or other common Linux scripting languages.
- Good working knowledge of Internet, operating system and application security fundamentals.
- Good working knowledge of Linux based services including but not limited to: Common TCP/UDP Protocol, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SSL/SSH, DHCP, DNS/Bind, NTP, MySQL and Apache.
- Working knowledge of networking, including routing, switching and firewalls including definition of TCP/IP subnets, addressing schemes, access rules, VLANs and routing.
- Firewalls, DMZ and DMZ administration, firewall access rules, bi-directional & uni-directional NATing, port forwarding.
- Good working knowledge of Site to Site VPNs and VPN client configuration / troubleshooting / remote access capabilities (i.e. jump host).
- Familiar with data center networking architecture.
- Good working knowledge of cloud management platforms such as OpenStack.
- Experienced with virtualization, preferably on multiple hypervisor platforms.
- Experienced with working in open source communities.
- Excellent troubleshooting skill, being able to navigate in through complex network and service topologies to track down issues.
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting network performance tools via iPerf, tcpdump, Wireshark and other common Linux administration tools.
- Setting up AWS based services and managing instances, user access, firewall rules is ideal but not required.
- Comfortable with collaborating in open communication and remote team settings.
- Experienced in the collaboration with multiple functional areas, including, Product/Project Management and Operations/Support Management.
- Ability to work independently and be tenacious in completing tasks and resolving issues.
- Creative problem solving with out of the box thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.