Requisition Number: 83889
As a Consultant II, you will enter a high-energy and tech savvy world. We are looking for someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills, is client focused, and has a proven ability of delivering best in class networking solutions. Successful consultants are able to adapt quickly to changing technical and professional environments.
Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations! What you'll do at Insight:
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Actively participate in the assessment, planning, and implementing of Network and Security solutions around Cisco and Aruba (HPE) primarily, with an emphasis on wireless technology
- Deploy, support, and troubleshoot large-scale network implementations based on networking designs, with a focus on Wireless networking.
- Maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Assist architects with solution development as needed.
- Utilize scripting including Python, Ansible and NETCONF to automate network provisioning, network changes and assist in troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain tools to improve network reliability, improve deployment time and consistency of network changes, assist in troubleshooting and remediation of advanced network issues.
- Document processes, procedures, and scripting standards.
- Develop testing platforms to validate network configuration before changes are made.
- Participate in internal and vendor training to stay relevant in new technology trends.
- 3+ years Implementing Cisco and/or Aruba (HPE) Networking technologies
- Experience performing wireless site surveys and designs with tools such as Ekahau is a plus.
- Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred.
- Growth in technical skills through Cisco certifications (CCNA or better), Aruba Certifications (ACMA/ACCA/ACSA) or other similar achievements is desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate and articulate solutions across various audiences; clients, consultants, executive leaders (internal and external).
- Familiarity and/or experience around Cisco ISE or Aruba ClearPass are a plus.
- Experience with Python and Ansible are a plus
- Experience using DevOps tools such as Ansible and Git are a plus
- Experience in UNIX or Linux environment (Ubuntu CentOS), JunOS, IOS, IOS-XR or any network vendor CLI is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to learn and continually expand on skillset.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Minneapolis || Minnesota (US-MN) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Minneapolis, MN ||Job Segment:
Network, Network Engineer, Developer, Cisco, Consulting, Technology, Engineering