A client of Kforce is searching for an intermediate-level Network Engineer to support on-site broadband vendor technicians, guiding them during broadband circuit installations from the company's headquarters in Corapolis, PA.
The Engineer will be responsible for this assistance as well as testing and validating broadband circuit and equipment installation, working on hot cuts to these new circuits after the installation is validated.
* The Engineer must have 3-5 years of experience with Cisco routing
* They must also be familiar with the Palo Alto platform
* It is preferred that the engineer has Meraki experience, but not necessary
* The engineer must be able to troubleshoot telecommunications issues
* Specifically, they must be able to identify when technical issues are due to telecommunications problems rather than simple software/hardware problems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.