Kforce has a client that is seeking a Network Engineer in Miami, FL.
The Network Engineer provides technical expertise in the management of a public and/or private network; tests and analyzes network facilities, including network control software, routers, switches, lines, modems, adapters, and servers. The Network Engineer performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. The candidate performs computations. They typically work on semi-routine assignments.
* The Network Engineer installs, supports and/or maintains LANs and/or WANs; Evaluates and recommends networking product and software upgrades
* Performs technical analyses of software, hardware and transmission facilities using various diagnostic tools in support of efficient network operations
* Monitors data traffic and controls network resource performance to ensure high-quality transmission
* As a Network Engineer, you identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems related to network failure/integrity and usage of PC hardware and software
* Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments
* Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction
* Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion
* High School diploma/GED
* Less than years of experience in Network Administration
* Experience providing technical expertise in the management of a public and/or private network
* Experienced testing and analyzes network facilities, including network control software, routers, switches, lines, modems, adapters, and servers
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* Bachelor's degree in a Technical Field
* Networking related Certification
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.