Kforce is partnering with a client that is shaping the future for 3D solutions by seeking a Network Engineer in Rock Hill, South Carolina (SC). The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design, support and maintenance of the global Network Infrastructure, including telephony and Unified Communications (UC).
Primary Job Functions:
* Lead the delivery of network solutions including routers, switches, firewalls, and other network hardware appliances
* Manage and support complex multi-site Cisco TCP/IP networks, including LAN/WAN, Wireless, and Data Center Services
* Lead the design and delivery of a global SD-WAN deployment
* Perform installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of network devices, operating system software, routers, switches, cabling, and other related network components/equipment
* 5 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core route/switch and data center networks in accordance with industry best practices preferred
* Experience with logical network design models (L2/L3, WAN, Network Optimization, VLANs, physical cabling)
* Working technical knowledge of network control protocols (QOS, PfR, PoE, NTP, DHCP), network management protocols (CDP, FTP,TFTP,SNMP) and security protocols (SSH, HTTPS, AAA, IPsec)
* Strong knowledge of IP communication and routing is required (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
* Understand WAN/LAN transport technologies (Ethernet, DMVPN, MPLS)
* Experience with managing a multi-site Cisco network required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.