Kforce has a client that is seeking a Network Engineer in Saint Louis, MO.
The Network Engineer will provide Network implementation and operation support for Enterprise Cybersecurity and Network Solutions (ECNS). Supports and monitors the network or other supporting systems. Works under general supervision of Network Solutions management both independently and with other members of the ECNS team to respond to Network implementation, monitoring, Analysis and Change Requests.
* Minimum of six (6) years experience in the design and implementation of WAN/LAN networks with Cisco hardware
Experience and skills sought:
* Excellent Communication and Teamwork skills
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Advanced English language skills (verbal, reading, writing, understanding)
* Experience of working in a global environment essential
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex network issues essential
* Hands on experience with Cisco hardware essential
* Process Discipline and Documentation skills essential
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.