Role - Resident Engineer (Network)
Location - Los Angeles, CA | Miami, FL
- Candidates with good communication skills
- Preferably with CCIE – R & S (Written) OR Datacenter certified professionals
- Managing complete network of a web scale client’s Data centers (Routing, Switching, firewalls, Load-balancers, edge-network, POPs, Backbone) which includes day to day operations, troubleshooting and follow-up with vendors.
- New hardware and software platform’s testing and validating before implementing in production-network.
- Design discussions and implementations to improve network monitoring and tools.
- Ability to develop accurate and meaningful requirements for datacenter infrastructure projects.
- Datacenter infrastructure high level and low level design experience.
- Advanced network protocol knowledge.
- Linux operating system knowledge
- Experience of working with all levels of the business from the engineering deck to the executive suite.
- Experience of delivering technical and operational training to customers.
- Expected to deliver team and individual objectives.
- Python programming skills would be advantageous
- Project management skills would be advantageous