Our client is searching for a Senior Network Engineer to join their established team! This Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for the network infrastructure design and management across multiple sites and data centers. This will require a strong knowledge of network architecture, network monitoring, network security, and emerging technologies. This organization is growing so the ideal candidate will understand how to build scalable and resilient networks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Design, implement, and support WAN, LAN, and WLAN environment. This includes routers, firewalls, security, wireless, and WAN/LAN switching.
* Manage load balancing (including DNS/DHCP/IP).
* Provide remote access solution support (VPN, Terminal Services).
* Perform remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications.
* Run application performance and packet analysis.
* Work with emerging technologies such as SD-WAN or Data Center products.
* Manage vendors; perform network assessments and security audits.
* Support internal run and maintain activities, including remote monitoring and management system, respond to alerts, monitor health and seek improvement opportunities.
* Mentor and coach junior team members; continuously develop your skills and knowledge.
* Research, evaluate, design and deploy new technologies.Skills Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in healthcare information systems, information systems, or related field preferred
* 5+ years of experience configuring and troubleshooting network infrastructure such as switches, routers, wireless controllers, and firewalls
* 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting a converged IP network
* 5+ years of experience in a large scale enterprise and/or hosted environment
* 3+ years of experience with implementing monitoring and automation tools
* Knowledge of routing technologies OSPF and BGP
* Experience and knowledge of current and emerging network trends such as SDN and SD-WAN
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM ***