SAIC is seeking a mission-driven candidate looking to help keep our nation safe. We are currently recruiting a Network Engineer who will work on an interdisciplinary team under minimal supervision.
Tasks required of the right candidate include:
- Maintaining assigned hardware infrastructure and virtualization platform utilizing VMWare, Microsoft Windows, and Linux technologies
- Maintain V-Center and NetApp storage and Cisco network infrastructures.
- Candidate will also be expected to interface and integrate with IT and Operations technology requirements.
SAIC will fill this position with a self-motivator and someone with a keen attention to detail. The right candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting the mission with high visibility.Qualifications
- Requires a current/active TS/SCI with CI polygraph.
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 requirements to include training or certification on the OS platform and predominant database platform supported.
- Full Stack Engineer to include demonstrated experience in system engineering (ESXi, VMware, Windows, Linux, Active Directory, DNS), network engineering (Cisco Nexus, Juniper, IP management), and storage engineering (NetApp).
- Six years of work experience in a data center environment or lab IT services; experience in maintaining VMWare virtualization platform, providing virtualization hosting and storage solutions to engineering teams for production and testing of digital forensics and analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in communicating to audiences of varying expertise.
My SAIC Benefits.