SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we "Redefine Ingenuity".
We are actively seeking a Network Engineer to join a collaborative agile team in a highly missioned-focused environment. This position is principally a hands-on position to manage the continuous operation of servers, network, and related infrastructure supporting the information systems. The candidate must possess the knowledge and skills to monitor and maintain the network, ensure network availability to that the users can have stable access to the servers; provide technical support and onsite troubleshooting of Layer 2/3, VPN, routing, switching, and firewalls; diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software or other network and systems problems and replace defective components when necessary; design, implement, configure, and administer Windows and Linux operating systems to support various applications
• Current TS/SCI with Poly
• Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline - work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
• Knowledge of IP addressing and TCP/IP networking
• Hands-on experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of network infrastructure components from Cisco, Juniper, and OpenVPN
• Hands-on experience configuring, operating, and maintain network equipment
• Experience with network technologies and routing protocols, i.e. Layer 2/3, security features
My SAIC Benefits.