SAIC is currently seeking a Network Engineer in support of Mission Command Information Systems (MCIS) engineering support to the U.S. Army at our Fort Bliss, TX location. The selected candidate will participate as part of team focused on providing training to soldiers to ensure improve working knowledge of key systems such as MCIS, Enterprise Services and Tactical Command Systems to include capabilities, applications, configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and operation in a network topology. The selected candidate will possess experience, skills and in-depth knowledge of internetworking theory, sub netting, IP addressing, routers, IP routing, switching, VLANs, firewalls, VoIP communications, SAN / NAS Storage systems and Enterprise Systems Administration. The candidate may also be required to provide technical solutions for sustainment of the simulated environment as well to analyze and troubleshoot real world situations that affect the MCIS system communication and performance across LAN/WAN operations. Qualifications REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS/EDUCATION:
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required.
- Experience in Army Tactical Communication Systems, and Tactical Server Systems
- Experience in Army Mission Command Systems
- Current/Prior service as a 25-series Senior NCO, Technical Warrant Officer (255A, 255N), or Signal Officer (25A)
- Bachelors of Science Degree (or Equivalent) and at least 3+ years of related experience required.
- 8570.01 IAT Level II current: SSCP, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or Security+ CE.
- Extensive experience in ABCS, CPOF Servers and Enterprise Systems Administration.
- Knowledge and experience on Microsoft Windows Server (2008 R2, 2012), VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi 5/6), VMware vCenter 5/6, Cisco Unified Call Manager and Linux Command Line.
- Mission Command Digital Master Gunner
- Signal Digital Master Gunner
- CompTIA Network +, CCNA certification
- CompTIA A+, MCSA 2008R2 or 2012 "preferred"
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA6-DCV)
- Experience on DoD ACAS & DoD HBSS
- Linux Certification (RHCSA, Linux + or LPIC-1)
My SAIC Benefits.