JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking Network Engineers to provide expertise in protocols and protocol analysis as they relate to wired and wireless technology for a Mission customer. The selected candidate will provide input to the design of the organization's network and mission architecture . Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Support the integration of the analytic platform into the Computer Network Defense Community Data Center
- Develop algorithms for models using networking and/or telecommunications technologies and systems
- Conduct data captures to obtain network performance information
- Design modules representing traditional circuit switched networks
- Provide the Tier 3 support and serve on the Network Administration team
- Configure and maintain organization's network diagrams and accreditations
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Ten (10) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, to include least five (5) years of experience in software intensive projects
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience
- Three (3) years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems
- Familiarity with the routing protocols BGP and SNMTP
- Demonstrated understanding of ISO 9000 requirements and other DoD/IC regulations
My SAIC Benefits.