We're currently searching for Network Engineer for our client in Littleton, CO. Our client is building out the 5G footprint nationwide and will need multiple field engineers. Hourly rates are 45-60/hr., and it will be a 12 month contract to start. We do expect extensions. This is year one of a 3 year long project. CCNA is a huge plus. Hourly rates are 45-60/W2 or 60-70/C2C.
Role and Responsibilities
* Provision/Commission transport equipment
* Troubleshoot network connectivity issues between the core and cell-site routers and their configuration.
* Support the War Room Team and their partners by answering questions on the Cisco equipment, assisting during trouble shooting, and identifying root cause.
* Generate periodic reports on equipment deployed to determine performance
* Manage post migration issues, including issue resolution and rescheduling the event.
* Additional responsibilities would require running reports, tracking escalations and other key performance indicators.
* Execute the test scripts developed by Engineering Architects and ensure compliance of test cases with the carrier requirements.
* 2 to 5 years of experience in a technical role
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering
* Familiarity with Unix/Linux, VMs, modern scripting languages
* Experience in data communications and networking standards (e.g., MEF, ANSI, IETF, IEEE)
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Networking, cloud, and virtualization concepts
* Backup and recovery concepts