***Client has an extensive screening process for all candidates to verify core competencies with the required disciplines that have been documented in this job description.
***The hours for this position are Friday - Tuesday, 9am - 6pm (Firm)
Relocation Paid: No (Local Candidates Preferred)
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Degree Required: University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree - Computer Science - Certifications
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
- Stable company, excellent benefits.
- Global company in central NJ is seeking a Network Engineer.
- The hours for this position are Friday - Tuesday, 9am - 6pm.
- You will troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software, hardware, and other network and system problems.
- Be able to monitor overall network performance to decide if changes need to be made. (carry out the configuration of routing and switching equipment, firewall and load balancing setup rules).
- Experience in network security a plus. CCNA a big plus.
- Firewall (Palo Alto), Hardware or software load balancing (F5), website management (IIS), public/internal DNS, Cisco/Force10 switches)
- Hands on administration experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, Hyper-V, Active Directory, backup solutions, as well as networking best practices and scripting capability are also highly desirable.
- You should have a background in networking knowledge including TCP/IP, HTTP, and DNS/WINS.
- You should have strong hardware skills on a wide range of hardware and operating systems.
- You should have the ability to design and implement new solutions and improve the resilience of existing network infrastructure as well as perform disaster recovery operations.