: Juniper Network Engineer Location
: Orlando, FL Duration
: Direct Hire/ FTE Compensation
: $90,000 per year base salary + Bonus Work Requirements:
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply., GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Juniper Network Engineerw/F5 experience in Orlando, FL.Requirements
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a network engineer role, preferably working with and supporting Juniper equipment
• Specific hands on experience with:
o Both M and J series routers
o EX series switches, specifically 4200 and 8216
o SRX Firewall
• Experience should include supporting LAN, WAN, TCP/IP for enterprise level environments
• Ability to be on-call rotation, every 3-5 weeks Pluses:
• Juniper Certifications (JNCIE, JNCIP and/or JNCIS)
• F5 Certifications (F5-CA and/or F5-CTS)
• Experience working with MAG series SSL VPN gatewaysResponsibilities:
• Designs, implements and maintains more complex Load Balancer, LAN, WAN, Firewall, or Voice Systems in accordance with specified requirements.
• Analyzes data, voice or video network documentation and assists in communicating to management regarding the current operational status of networks.
• Recommends data, voice or video network investment decisions to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future network performance, stability, and network management issues.
• Design and deploy company LANs, and WANs including load-balancers (specifically F5's), firewalls, routers, switches, network taps and other hardware.
• Configure and administer networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes. Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
• Ensure network connectivity of all servers, SAN's, workstations, IP telephony equipment, business partner VPN connectivity and other network appliances.
• Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
• Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
• Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
• Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
• Evaluates and tests data, voice or video networking technologies to establish their potential use. Designs appropriate testing routines or scripts; may conduct more complex testing to meet specified requirements.Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.