Phoenix, AZ Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Network Engineer on a contract or contract-to-hire basis. Please email all qualified resumes to Catherin at CLee@Judge.com MINIMUM SKILL SET
Network Engineer with extensive experience on multiple vendor platforms, especially Cisco IOS and SD-WAN (Viptela).
Linux system administrationRESPONSIBILITIES
- Assume primary responsibility for support and enhancement of a suite of internally developed network management tools
- Categorize, diagnose and fix a wide range of technical issues related to the existing systems, from the software itself to operating system issues, database, network, server, hardware, and cloud.
- Work closely with Cisco on a wide array of technical issues related to SD-WAN deployment including bugs, enhancement requests, security issues, inventory management, etc.
- Manage Linux server infrastructure including configuration, deployment, software updates, backups, security, and access control
- Fix bugs, enhance existing tools with additional functionality and create new tools
- Create responsive, efficient user interfaces
- Create documentation for users from a wide array of backgrounds (technical and non-technical, network and non-network)
- Automate large-scale network management tasks such as mass configuration updates, software upgrades and data collection
- Adhere to peer review and change control processes
- QA all changes, including regression analysis and corner/edge case testing
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com