Our client is currently seeking a Network Engineer
* The client seeks a network engineer responsible for protecting the client's global assets and interests which include systems, software, networks, computational elements and data through deep knowledge of network and communication channels.
* Responsible to bring industry best methods and practices concerning perimeter defenses around organizational assets and to also bring knowledge of perimeter security around extracting unauthorized withdrawals of corporate information or data.
* Deep network engineering skills and an understanding of the protocols throughout the OSI seven-layer stack are required of this position.
* 5+ years' experience in analyzing security logs generated by Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), firewalls, network flow systems, Anti-Virus, and/or other security products
* Experience performing security analysis.
* Experience monitoring daily security reports and develops new reports as needed by security, management, and auditors.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, results-driven and well organized.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
* All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
US CITIZENS ONLY
Active Public trust