**All resumes will remain strictly confidential.
The candidate should be proficient in routing, switching and network technologies including firewalls, load balancers, and supporting enterprise networks.
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting enterprise networks.
- Minimum 2 years of supporting Cisco IOS networks, preferably running OSPF
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical staff and managers.
- Self-starter, with strong organizational and task management skills.
- Stringent record keeping & documentation skills in all areas of network diagramming, provisioning, troubleshooting, and change control.
- Evidence of an ability to work primarily in a support role, performing log reviews, patching, creating/updating documentation, and managing a ticket queue.
- Experience with Cisco IOS, DNAC, Arista EOS, FortiOS, F5 load balancers, and Linux.
- Experience in creating and update network diagrams using Visio.
- A firm understanding and experience with deploying Cisco routers, Cisco switches and firewalls.
- Experience with site to site VPNs, SSL inspection and other security features.
- Experience troubleshooting problems with a network-centric approach, utilizing the OSI model as a framework.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, and ability to troubleshoot applications by analyzing packet captures.
- Ability to troubleshoot under stressful conditions.