Only for US Citizens, Green Card holders
Senior Network Engineer (VOIP)
Candidate will be a product development engineer for the Managed Network Service Portfolio. Primary focus will be on Session Border Controllers positioned either at the customer premise or in a central cloud location. The candidate is expected to have experience with supporting vendor management systems in a cloud environment. The core discipline of any candidate is solid network engineering skills coupled with VOIP implementations.
The lead position will first coordinate business requirements and translate them into technical specifications. A lab environment will be available to perform proof-of-concept followed by detailed design documentation. Collaboration will be centered on product management, IT and operations. Candidate will be expected to occasionally present to executive management. Primary vendors are SONUS, Oracle, BroadSoft, Avaya and Cisco.
• SIP and RTP Protocols
• G.722, G.711 & G729 compression codecs
• Cisco Unified IP Telephony solutions ( IP PBX, IP Phones, SIP Trunking, Cisco CUBE)
• SBC Configuration and Troubleshooting
• 10 Years Technology Experience (Network, Application, Security)
• Cloud Technology (OpenStack, VMware, AWS)
• Writing script templates (Python, YAML, Heat)
• 5 Years developing operational support systems
• 3 Years Customer Facing Operations and/or Sales Experience