Please share resumes with the Self Assessment Rating given below.
Self assessment rating - out of /10
1 Palo Firewall Configuration/Troubleshooting -- /10
2 Check Point Firewall Configuration/Troubleshooting -- /10
3 Cisco ASA Firewall Configuration/Troubleshooting -- /10
4 Cisco Routers/Switches Configuration/Troubleshooting -- /10
5 Infoblox Configuration -- /10
6 F5 Load Balancer Configuration/Troubleshooting -- /10
7 VPN Tunnel Build/Troubleshooting -- /10
8 Change Request implementation frequency Daily or weekly or monthly --
9 Willing to be on call -- /10
Primary Skill (Technical Skill) Network Security - Firewalls & VPN
Secondary Skill (Technical Skill) Data Network - Routing, Switching, F5 Load Balancer, DNS, DHCP & Troubleshooting
at least 10 years of total relevant experience
Technical Skills (Network Security):
* Hands on experience in building, configuring, and troubleshooting firewall platforms such as CheckPoint, Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, and FirePower
* Experience in using firewall management engines such as Panorama, CheckPoint Console and ASDM
* Significant experience in building IPSEC VPN tunnels on Cisco ASA
* Hands-on Experience with configuring Remote Access VPN profiles for Cisco AnyConnect on ASA and troubleshooting issues around these areas.
* Run the system heath check procedures & provide inputs to L3 teams.
* Experiencing with patching and code upgrade on the above said firewall platforms.
Technical Skills (Network):
* Hands-on experience with routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF (both configuration & troubleshooting)
* Experience with configuring, managing, troubleshooting VRF, VRF Lite
* Experiencing with configuring, managing and troubleshooting Cisco Router, Cisco/Nexus Switching platform
* Experience with Cisco or Aruba Wi-Fi technologies
* Hands-on experience in configuration of iRules, Certs and URL redirects
* Experience with troubleshooting operational issues with F5 GTM and LTM
* Hands-on experience with configuration of IPAM tools such as Infoblox for DNS & DHCP
* Troubleshooting issues with Infoblox and Grid Manager
Technical Skills (Monitoring):
* Experience with use of tools such as SolarWinds & NetBrain for monitoring and management of the Network and Security infrastructure towards handling day to day operational issues/requirements
Process & Tools:
* Remote system administration
* Strong knowledge and experience with use of ITSM Process - Incident, Change, Problem and Service Request
* Experience with use of ITSM tools such as Remedy or any other tool
* Excellence in Customer communication
* Experience in working with vendors and service providers for trouble reporting and resolution
* Working with the team in an onshore-offshore model
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades: