We are hiring for a Network ITIL Engineer contractual job opening. Below are the details. If you are interested please apply with your most recent resume.
Network ITIL Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 12 months +
5+ years’ experience in the Information Technology industry. Experience maintaining Network and Security
technologies and the systems they run on to support MSSP environment. Understanding of Cloud
technologies, network, security devices and ITIL process and procedures.
- Manage change Deployments that are updating configurations on security on equipment and report
- out issues.
- Familiar with 2 or more of the following device configurations
o firewalls: Fortinet, Cisco, Palo Alto
o Routers: Cisco including circuit and WAN management
o Switches: Cisco
o Network Management tools: Netreo, Zabbix
o IAM: Okta
o 5G equipment: Nokia, Cisco
o IoT equipment
- Maintain bridges and handle escalations for changes that have issues.
- Maintain complete detail of issues in ticketing system.
- Handle call from customer.
- Conduct research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of all source data sets (indications
- and warnings).
- Meet SLA/SLO requirements for response, restore, and notification time.
- Mentor and train Tier other Service Desk personnel as needed.
- Be able to work shift work to include 2 nd and 3 rd shifts.
- Working knowledge of troubleshoot Firewall, EDR connectivity, Routers, WAN technologies,
- Switches, 5G equipment, IoT equipment.
- Working knowledge of ITIL required
- Working experience with Enterprise level ticketing system such as SNOW or Remedy
- Understanding of Syslog and SNMP monitoring
- Network and Security related certifications (CCNA, Security + and Network +) or equivalent
- ITIL foundation certification required.
- Knowledge of Crowdstrike or Sentinel One desirable.
- Knowledge of Virtualized or Cloud Computing desirable.
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory Domains
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Knowledge of host/network access control mechanisms (e.g., access control list, capabilities lists).
- Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, Dynamic Host Configuration, Domain Name System
- (DNS), and directory services.
Zahid H Ansary