Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure. Description:
Engility is hiring a highly motivated Network Integration Engineer for our IC program in Chantilly, VA. This is a hands on position in a team oriented workplace. Together, we ensure all installation designs meet the guidelines of aEUbest practicesaEU security requirements and the intent of our customer needs. Daily objectives will be to support our customers by testing, configuration, and shipping network equipment. Qualifications:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- 5 years of industry experience with a BacheloraEUs degree strongly preferred; experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Should possess exemplary organizational skill and be able to handle several projects simultaneously
- Candidates should be highly familiar with network devices such as Routers, switches, cryptographic equipment, transport technologies, fiber and copper cables, network protocols and overall network troubleshooting.
- Must have a firm grasp of network and networking fundamentals. You should possess a working knowledge of hardware and software functionality as it pertains to our customer's communications.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be available for minimal travel up to 10% CONUS and possibly some OCONUS
- Preferred candidate will have a firm grasp of network operations both the physical installation and the configurations of the devices.
- Knowledge of Layers 1, 2, and 3
- Should be able to work within a team structure and also be able to work on his own specified projects
- Participate in planning, technical exchanges, coordination meetings and engineering review boards at local and headquarters level
- Conduct site surveys, develop site designs, create operational concepts, then implement according to customer requirements within network standards and site security measures
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here . Department: