No third parties. Client is unable to sponsor H1B or OPT STEM candidates at this time.
$140-150K, 15% BONUS, EXCELLENT BENEFITS, 25 DAYS PTO
Our client, a fast growing health care services company is looking for a Network Manager to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the Network operations of information systems.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for maintaining Service Level agreements.
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
- Control Network systems budgets and expenditures
- Achieves IT operations operational objectives by maintaining current system; evaluating, recommending, testing and installing new technology; contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets IT operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines IT operations service requirements by analyzing needs of users/departments; prioritizing modifications to core system applications; resolves organizational conflict; developing and implementing documentation requirements for problem resolution.
- Improves quality results by evaluating and upgrading processes; directing changes.
- Collaborate with other infrastructure & operations support teams to ensure high system availability, capacity an expected levels of performance.
- In-depth knowledge of technology as it relates to wide area network, data centers, network architecture, security and troubleshooting.
- Manage service providers ensuring high quality, availability, performance and reliability of the corporate network.
- Provide roadmaps, long term vision plans in writing and in architectural review forums.
- Ability to manage in dynamic, high-pressure environment and multi-task and drive multiple teams during severity 1 incident calls.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by keeping the environment secure.
- Expertise in Data Center technologies like Cisco ACI, Cisco ISE, F5 load balancers, Infoblox and VPN.
- Knowledge of firewalls administration, design. Preference for Palo Alto experience.
- Expertise with Cloud administration and setup.
- Wireless technologies specifically Cisco Meraki.
- Knowledge of SD-WAN and network routing protocols.
- Expertise with SolarWinds and Cisco DNA.
Qualifications / Education:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience managing Network engineering team.
- A minimum of ten years of experience supporting and maintaining a Data Center and Wide Area networking.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline required.
Certifications with Cisco, Palo, F5 & Cloud preferred