HCL is hiring Network Managers at Miami, FL for one of its client. If you are interested then please apply here.
Network manager role is to manage operations whilst maintaining balance between management and technical. The candidate should have past experience of managing a team and should have good technical knowledge of network technologies to come up with enhancements in the network. Below are the mandatory and preferred skills for this role.
The candidate should be good with network concepts and should have hands on experience on the same. Below are some mandatory and preferred skills required to support the customer.
- Routing & Switching – BGP, OSPF, Routers (3925, 7200, ASRs), switches (3560x,3750,4500,6500), STP and Layer 2.
- Nexus - Cisco Nexus 7000,5000 and 2000 series switches with knowledge about upgrades and enhancements.
- DMVPN and Multicast – Must be good with DMVPN and Multicast technologies to discuss plans to enhance the network environment.
- Candidate should be able to use the technical knowledge to come up with value additions in current network environment and participate with client on suggested improvements.
- Should have good hands on experience on Service Now or similar IT service management tools.
- The candidate should be process oriented and make sure customer compliance is followed.
- Provide experienced leadership and strategic direction to IT Project.
- Participate in strategic planning for solutions, services, and product development with Senior Management.
- Provide input on the technical planning, design, and implementation of client solutions.
- Provide formal supervision and coaching for the IT teams and set vision and direction to inspire and drive continuous improvement of IT services.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality services and overall client satisfaction.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of current trends and developments in the industry.
- Understanding of routers and switches load balancer, high availability.
- Recent past virtualization hands on experience VMWare or exposure to it
- Recent past firewall technology experience (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Juniper)
Resource Management Group