Business Group HighlightsCivilian, State and Local
Perspecta's Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services. ResponsibilitiesOverview
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager in Springfield, VA.Job Description
QualificationsEducation, Certifications, and Experience Requirements
- Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the Network Operations Team to ensure the stable operation of CBP's network infrastructure.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, network security, telecommunications systems and service desk.
- Responsible for managing and setting priorities for the monitoring and maintenance of network systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, wireless.
- Responsible for managing and setting priorities for the Network Management Operations team.
- Provides support to CBP end users, operations personnel, and strategic program management.
- Ensures the effective monitoring and response to hardware, software, and network problems.
- Coordinates and manages the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities.
- The Network Operations Manager shall also schedule and direct activities to resolve hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- 10+ years of senior level experience in administering enterprise infrastructures in large enterprises
- 10+ years of experience leading Network teams
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience required in the computer related field.
- ITIL Fundamental certification preferred
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) in Routing and Switching or Data Center or Cisco Certified Design Professional CCDP.
- CCIE in Routing and Switching or Data Center preferred
- Security certifications (CISSP, Security+ as examples) a plus
- Candidate must demonstrate an understanding of the seven layers of OSi model. In addition, possess a working knowledge of the functions of NW concepts and technologies(e.g. NW security devices, IPSec VPNs, TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, VRF, VLANS, Bandwidth Utilization, and Load Balancers).
- CBP EoD Clearance is preferred
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)