|Network Operations Center Analyst|
|USA ILLINOIS Scott AFB|
|Networks & Telecommunication Services|
Network Operations Center Analyst
Serve as a Network specialist responsible for managing, monitoring and troubleshooting the classified and non-classified IP and Transport Networks consisting of Cisco and Juniper routers, Optical cross-connect platforms, Multi service provisioning platforms, IP and ATM switches, fiber/copper connectivity, Sun workstations, and miscellaneous network equipment.
- Troubleshoot and restore to service components of the IP and Transport Network.
- Familiar performing within a fixed price, performance-based environment where performance is based on pre-determined Service Level Agreement s (SLA s) or Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALP s).
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation- Interface with functional users as well as remote operations centers in both routine and reactive monitoring situations.
- Maintains logs and records associated with reported problems or situations within their realm of
- Performs fault isolation and diagnostic/assessment functions to include: determination and execution of corrective action(s) on a real-time basis.
- Follow escalation policy
- Monitor security posture of the IP Network and report any suspected violations to designated authority
- This includes performing pro-active monitoring of network element alarms and alerts to identify those components/elements that may lead to or already are causing network degradation or failure.
- Executes all reporting functions and data input associated with network management.
- Performs operator level maintenance on all components/assets associated with network
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Junos certification desired
- Must be knowledgeable on the following Network Management Systems: Remedy, HP OpenView, Silvx, Cisco Prime Optical, Netcool, INMS and associated assets.
- Familiar with network encryption devices to include SafeNet NSA Type I and Type III. Experience in one or more of the following Crypto devices: KG-340, KG-175A/D, KIV-7, KIV-19.
- Security+ ce (DoD 8570 IAT Level II; MANDATORY)
- Cisco Certifications (desired)
- Juniper Certifications (desired)
Security Clearance : Possession of an ACTIVE SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; Must meet Top Secret eligibility; US Citizenship is required.
Work schedule: Full time; 40 hrs/week; Shiftwork
Work location: Scott AFB, IL (O Fallon, IL)
HR POC: Please contact Mark Aschenbach, email@example.com , (703) 488-2073 and send a copy of your resume and certifications.
|Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science or Management Information Systems) or equivalent, and two to four years of related (data center environment) experience.|
|Equivalent Experience/Education |
|13-15 years w/High School Diploma |
07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree
04-06 years w/Masters Degree
|ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.|