Assists in the implementation of an effective risk management framework supporting the security alarm, card access, and digital video systems for the company. Monitors systems, databases, information, processes or procedures. Identifies and escalates matters requiring attention to the appropriate area. Performs work on projects and initiatives and assists in the assessment and implementation of internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations. Coordinates the collection and/or compilation of data and compiles and provides reports. May assist in report development and analyzing data. Provides guidance, support and recommendations to Lines of Business and assists in the implementation of Risk/Audit/Compliance initiatives. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Implementation and Installation of Security Alarm, Card Access, and Video Systems
- Provides technical direction to field service technicians to ensure systems are installed properly.
- Verifies and approves camera views according to established guidelines.
- Makes recommendations for replacing defective equipment.
- Determines and approves proper configuration of alarm devices, i.e. holdup buttons, motion detectors, access control systems, DVR/NVR's, and IP cameras.
- Provides technical direction and documentation to branch personnel to ensure proper operation and understanding of the alarm system and alarm keypad.
Service and Support of Security Alarm, Card Access, and Video Systems
- Review false alarm reports and DVR health alert reports. Determine correct course of action to resolve problems.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or