The enVista strategy consultant works with clients as well as across other enVista departments to develop long-term strategic solutions to difficult supply chain and operations problems. In addition to developing project analysis and models, enVista strategy consultants must consistently research and stay abreast of industry trends as well as continue their professional development to understand a vast array of industries.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with clients to fully understand the issues, goals and strategy of the business.
- Develop cost, performance and service models to develop fact based solutions across a large breadth of engagements types including but not limited to: inventory, SKU velocity, transportation, reverse logistics, logistics network analysis (LNA) and business climate analysis.
- Create client facing presentation documentation, graphical information, reports and briefings to depict the project findings.
- Contribute or lead a section of client update meetings.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new modeling software in order to utilize the right tools as necessary.
- Participate on client projects and complete tasks in a timely manner as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Communicate with clients as necessary, to ensure efficient, positive and lawful interaction and outcomes.
- Uses a high degree of tact in dealing with others.
- Research and develop professional development opportunities for staff.
- Perform organizational development duties such as researching and writing articles for publication as well as prepare and present enVista internal projects.
- Communicates effectively within the organization, and with business units throughout enVista.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What you will bring:
- 0-4 years of professional industry experience preferred.
- Requires Microsoft Office and VISIO flow charting software proficiency
- Requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ensure accuracy for all client documents.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Must practice the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property
- Adapts to changes in work (i.e. new client requirements or specifications)
- Adjusts working hours to accommodate busy periods.
- Strong data manipulation skillset; SQL server experience a strong plus
- Quick learning curve with the ability to learn new skills to perform necessary analysis
- Stays updated on new services, processes, and technologies
- Keeps up with industry trends and updates knowledge appropriately
- Ability to recognize opportunities outside of the current scope of work