The Product Owner will possess expertise in Network and business domains. You will be intricately involved in ownership and coordination of enhancements, change and evolution of assigned product(s). As a Product Owner you will be accountable for Agile approach applied to Product via SCRUM teams comprising internal team members, partner vendors and associated expertise.
- This role will participate in the Network Program's engagement with business stakeholders and partners to enhance the existing solutions and developing new solutions as Products to deliver to the business.
- You will need to oversee the administration, configuration & customization of network applications for all new & existing implementations.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Understand network technologies such as Ethernet, ATM, VPLS, MPLS, ISDN, IPSec, VLANs, HSRP, TCP/IP, PPP, EIGRP, BGP, QoS, Multicast, ACLs, VPNs, IP Tel, VoIP, VxLAN, and Structured Cabling
- Monitor network management tools for performance, tuning, troubleshooting and capacity planning
- Ensure vendor is implementing and installing WAP and WLCs for wireless network
- Assist with vendor selection and management including drafting RFPs, negotiating terms and contracts for goods and services
- A bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of hands on experience in Agile approaches to Product Management
- At least 7 years of Network Operations and/or engineering/design background
- In-depth experience in IP, BGP, MPLS, MP-BGP, IS-IS, RSVP and LDP
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, deliver high quality performance on multiple, simultaneous strategic, value-added tasks and priorities
- Solid understanding of WAN in a context of service provider, and/or very large-scale enterprise environments
- Hands-on experience with carrier-grade routers and operating systems required
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity. Please send all resumes to
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.