Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT) Wipro is a global services provider delivering technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of clients. Wipro has a workforce of over 150,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents with a revenue of more than 8 billion USD.
CIS (CLOUD & INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES) - Serving over 700 clients across US, Europe and APAC, Wipro’s CIS provides highly advanced solutions to customers through Remote Infrastructure Management, System Integration, IT Transformation, Data Center, Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Consulting Services. Wipro's CIS services portfolio spans Data Center, End User Computing, Networks, Managed Services, Cloud, Business Advisory and Global System Integration services.
WIPRO is currently hiring Network Program Manager for a major project at Chicago, IL -
· Minimum of 8-10 years’ Experience; certified Project Manager with 3+ years of leadership experience. Handled team of 15-20 members
· Have extensive experience with Network technologies including Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Cloud based services (AWS, Netbond, Expressway), IPS/IDS, Centralized administration of devices, Network monitoring tools, IP Ad dress Management, DNS/DHCP services, Wireless Technologies, Cisco ISE, Wan Accelerators, MPLS technologies, SD-WAN.
· Experience working in an onsite/offshore model. Manage team work schedules in a 24/7/365 production environment. Provide on call support and flexibility to support beyond regular hours. Manage a team with mixed schedules and global responsibilities
· Excellent customer handling skills. Customer Collaboration and mapping skills. Responsible for customer satisfaction.
· In depth experience working with external & internal business partners
· Should have business acumen to identify potential opportunities and work with Sales team to help grow account revenues
· Understand and appreciate Delivery issues, models, parameters. Manage Service Delivery and meet / exceed all SLA parameters. Prepare and present performance reports, SLA delivery reports, signoff on CSLs
· Understand the requirements, good negotiation skills, convince customers, accounts and internal stakeholders, conduct regular governance meetings with stakeholders.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Lead and develop a high performing team. Strong team building, teamwork and collaboration skills
· Drive major incidents, Outage and technical bridge. Lead Network Operations and management. Provide Project / Program oversight for Network Transformation projects
· Evaluate and mitigate Risks of new technologies and existing operational challenges
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience while building strong relationship with customer leadership team
· Provide direction and mentoring to Operations and Engineering team
· Develop and maintain network documentation
· Serve as highest point of escalation for Network Operations and engineering
· Manage BAU operations from Proactive / Industry best practices to reduce outages and enhance performance / stability. Drive automation themes and other contractual commitments.
Interpersonal Skill Attributes:
Must be fluent in MS Products (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint), especially in Excel:
88 S B Towers M G Road Bangalore, 560001