Kforce has a client in search of a Network Project Manager in Alpharetta, GA.
This position is leader on the project management team tasked to complete projects to grow and improve the company network. You will interact with multiple teams to move projects along from inception to completion in a timely manner. You should be knowledgeable of databases, Microsoft Office applications, web-based application, and software tool packages. This role will need close attention to detail. The candidate will provide monthly/weekly reporting on project status and completions.
Responsible for the following tasks:
* Assist with setting up projects in systems and tracking them to completion
* Lead in influencing project management tool development, establishing processes around them, and forming standards to keep data updated
* Completing tasks and working with team to have their tasks completed in workflow tool
* Preparing weekly list of project activations
* Reviewing list of projects and submitting monthly activation forecasts.
* Analyze existing projects and identify bottlenecks and delays
* Work with teams to resolve issues and move projects along
Programs to manage include but are not limited to:
* Venue/In-Building Modifications including battery, power, HVAC, and other miscellaneous upgrades
* 5G carrier additions, 4G carrier additions, antenna modifications and sector additions to existing cell sites; Most projects include radio and antenna upgrades and require real estate, RF, regulatory, construction, and network assurance achieve their milestones in order to complete
* New Venue/In-Building additions; Projects will include both green field and tower co-locations; All projects require real estate, RF, regulatory, construction, and network assurance achieve their milestones
* You should have excellent organizational, project management, and communications skills
* You should be self-motivated, show initiative, and be able to work independently
* You should be highly productive and able to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.