Kforce has a client seeking a Network Project Manager in Tulsa, Oklahoma (OK).
Center Engineer needed to drive the deployment of conventional and next generation core network technologies including Multi-Service Edge Router (MSE), Core, Transit Label and gateway routers, core network Ethernet switches and servers, and the supporting host of network ancillary and infrastructure equipment.
* Partner with stakeholders to develop project plans, timelines and schedules
* Resolve issues in a timely manner to ensure internal and external commitments are met
* Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to recommend enhancements to increase productivity and efficiency
* Drive and manage vendor and outsource teams to meet construction timelines
* College degree strongly desired
* PMP Certification is a plus
* 5 or more years in driving cross-functional projects, vendor management, and outsource teams
* Experience in Project Management is required
* Proven ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels: from team members to executive management
* Proven ability to negotiate and motivate others
* Demonstrates excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivation, leadership, and team orientation
* Demonstrates analytic, technical, and organizational skills
* Engineering experience required
* Military experience desired
* Effective interpersonal and team building capabilities
* Strong project planning and time management
* Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
* Demonstrates ability to influence organizational direction and initiatives across all leadership levels
* Experience with SRM/SAP as well as expense and/or capital budgets
* Demonstrates expert knowledge and proven experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project, and the Clarity Software Application suite.
* Demonstrates competency in Telecommunications technologies, networks and business processes
* Proven track record of leading multiple complex projects to successful completion
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.