Network Security Admin llLocation:
Roy, UTStart Date:
Nov 16, 2020
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description:
Network Security Administrator ll
Roy, Utah., Remote
6- Month contract to hire
$45.00 to $55.00 per hour
The Network Security SIEM Admin 2 will work with Senior SIEM Administrators to develop and deliver solutions to gain visibility of security events within their environment. They will build new or develop existing event correlation, reporting and remediation capabilities based on advanced monitoring use cases, external threat intelligence, and known traffic patterns, also identify new or develop existing data integration points to build a security data warehouse
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) Software, SPLUNK and Network Forensic and capture tools
- 9+ years hands on experience with enterprise class SIEM
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and Linux operating systems
- 8 + years in a security related information systems role.
- 8+ years of firewall and intrusion detection systems admin
- 8+ years of TCP/IP experience
- APT Kill Chain experience
- Bash. Perl or other Scripting experience
- Able to use PC, terminal keyboards, and various computer hardware.
Must have the 2 of the following of the following certs
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH);
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA);
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA);
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE);
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM); and,
- GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA).
Nice to have
- Use of advanced security assessment tools.
- Understanding of antivirus systems
- Ability to tune and harden various operating systems.
- Ability to use security systems to correlate and respond to security alerts and events.
- Basic understanding of RSA, LDAP, and other authentication systems.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com