Network security analyst position to help securing our digital assets, data, and apps deployed in the cloud and on-prem.
The network security analyst is expected to work independently with internal and external clients as well as senior management on detection, prevention, response, and mitigation of emerging cyber threats/attacks targeting at the global networks.
• Identify emerging threats by analyzing security-related events, logs, network traffic, cloud data, and threat intel
• Document, escalate, and report security incidents to SOC, threat intel team, and senior management
• Ensure best security analysis practices, and provide technical consulting on the use of security analysis framework and technology
• Monitor and collect security-related data, logs, and network traffic
Scope of Job
• Good knowledge of threat analysis technology, toolset, and best practices.
• Coach and mentor other team members
• 3+ years of related IT experience with progressive job responsibilities tied to network threat analysis
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience and appropriate certifications
• Working knowledge of network protocols, OS, FW/IDS/IPS/SWG
• Experience with emerging threat analysis and intelligence correlation
• Familiar with sandboxing, VM, wireshark, log analysis, and network traffic monitoring
• Knowledge of PCI and other industry compliance standards
• Coding experience
• Good understanding of business, technology, and tradeoffs
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact